Premier Tire wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Return policy for Tires:
Tires must not be driven on (used) or mounted, mounted or used products are not returnable.
What Isn't Covered:
- Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards: such as impact damage, cuts, snags, or punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from improper installation, wheel mis-alignment, tire/wheel assembly imbalance, use of an improper wheel application, improper mounting or dismounting or misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as improper tire and vehicle maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, under inflation, overloading or over inflation.
- Use in any off-road applications.
- Tires that are worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32” (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.)
- Race/competition tires in anything other than new condition.
- Installation and/or any service damage incurred during installation.
Return policy for Wheels:
- Wheels can be returned, if purchased new in boxes and unused (not mounted,or with zero damages)
- Wheels that are custom ordered as per customer request, are not returnable, this applies to custom builds, or imports from the US according to customer spec.
- Returns will NOT be accepted if wheels have been mounted (For customers that purchased wheels only).
- Mounted sets that have been driven on, are not returnable
- Custom Ordered or Manufacturer Direct wheels are not returnable for any reason. (IE: Drill to fit)
- Center Caps are not returnable for refund. All orders for accessories are final.