ONLINE ORDER POLICY:
All wheels and tires carry a full manufacturer's warranty, please ask for additional information. The buyer is responsible for return shipping and a restocking fee (at the manufacturer's discretion) if returning without a warranty claim or a defect/quality issue. Any returns or cancellations after placing an order will carry up to a 30% restocking fee from the respective manufacturer (this includes wheels or tires shipped in from the manufacturer to our warehouse to prepare your order). Wheel or tire change requests made while the order is in progress may also carry a restocking fee based on where the order is in processing. Wheels cannot be returned to the manufacturer after tires have been mounted; nor tires returned after they have been driven on.
TIRE RETURN POLICY:
- Tires must not be driven on (used) or mounted, mounted or used products are not returnable.
- Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards: such as impact damage, cuts, snags, or punctures.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, feathering tread wear resulting from improper installation, wheel mis-alignment, tire/wheel assembly imbalance, use of an improper wheel application, improper mounting or dismounting or misapplication.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as improper tire and vehicle maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, under inflation, overloading or over inflation.
- Use in any off-road applications.
- Tires that are worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32” (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.)
- Race/competition tires in anything other than new condition.
- Installation and/or any service damage incurred during installation.
- Shipping charges to send tires back to us will NOT be reimbursed.
WHEEL RETURN POLICY:
- Wheels can be returned, if purchased new in boxes and unused (not mounted, with absolutely zero damage.)
- Wheels that are custom ordered as per customer request, are not returnable, this applies to custom builds, or imports from the US according to customer spec.
- Returns will NOT be accepted if wheels have been mounted (For customers that purchased wheels only).
- Mounted sets that have been driven on, are not returnable
- Custom Ordered or Manufacturer Direct wheels are not returnable for any reason. (IE: Drill to fit)
- Center Caps are not returnable for refund. All orders for accessories are final.
- All wheels ordered in from non-local wheel vendors are not returnable under any circumstance.
- All wheels subject up to 30% restocking fee from the respective manufacturer.
- Shipping charges to send wheels back to us will NOT be reimbursed.
We accept returns . You can return unused items in the original packaging within 15 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 15 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund. All products are subject up to a 30% restocking fee from the respective manufacturer.
We accept returns . You can return unused items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund. All products are subject up to a 30% restocking fee from the respective manufacturer.